1. The thermal deformation temperature of ordinary acry […]
1. The thermal deformation temperature of ordinary acrylic sheet is about 100 degrees, and the continuous use temperature should not be higher than 90 degrees.
2. The surface hardness of the acrylic sheet is equivalent to that of aluminum, and care should be taken to avoid scratches on the surface during use or processing. If scratched, the original glossy surface can be restored by polishing.
3. Acrylic plates are easy to generate static electricity and absorb dust. When cleaning, just wipe with a soft cotton cloth dipped in 1% soapy water.
4. The acrylic plate casting plate has a certain expansion coefficient, and it must be considered to leave enough expansion gap when installing the acrylic plate.