Crystal glue must be used in the production of crystal […]
Crystal glue must be used in the production of crystal signs. It is a modern surface decoration material, the main component is high polymer transparent resin, referred to as Component A. Epoxy acrylic resin plus catalyst, referred to as component B, is divided into soft crystal glue and hard crystal glue. Soft crystal glue is divided into (UV crystal glue), which is generally suitable for trademarks and signs of soft materials on the bottom plate, such as self-adhesive trademarks, soft plastic signs, paper trademarks, etc. Hard crystal glue (also divided into UV crystal glue), generally suitable for trademarks, signs, badges, etc. of hard bottom plates
1. Put the silk-printed or offset-printed objects flat on the same level operation table and wait for drip.
2. According to the amount, take a clean beaker, accurately measure, mix the components A and B at a ratio of 1:1, and mix them evenly. Some crystal glue is mixed at a ratio of 2:1, and then remove the mixed glue. For air bubbles, there are two commonly used methods for taking bubbles: one is natural defoaming, leaving it still in the container for 15-30 minutes; the other is vacuum defoaming for 3-5 minutes. Note: Under the condition of low temperature, the crystal can be heated to 40℃-50℃; the viscosity of the colloid will be reduced and the bubbles will easily rise.
3. Take a clean and clean needle tube, pour the defoamed crystal glue into the needle tube, and then measure and evenly drip it on the surface of signs, trademarks, etc. The thickness of the crystal glue layer is generally 2mm, and let it flow naturally.
4. 3-5 minutes after instilling the crystal glue, observe whether there are bubbles or dust particles on the rubber surface. If there are small bubbles, use a small needle to pick it up. If you find that the dead corner does not level the crystal glue, use a needle to extradite it. can.
5. The casted signs are cured at a room temperature of 20°C-22°C for 10-14 hours to harden to become a crystal sign that does not stick to the surface.
6. In case of stickers, trademarks, etc., the thickness is very thin, and the boundary is not obvious. It is easy to cause crystal glue to overflow during pouring. It is difficult to reach 2mm thickness. Therefore, the crystal glue is different and the viscosity is controlled. In the application process, it can be placed for 1-2 hours to increase the viscosity and adapt to the pouring of thin crystal glue.
7. Make crystal glue signs greater than 2mm thick, which can be divided into two drops. After the first drop, cure for 3-5 hours, and then add one layer.
8. Cleaning after plastic dropping, whether it is manual dropping or automatic dropping, the machinery, equipment, and containers must be cleaned after completion. If the glue is hardened, it will not dissolve in any solvent, so it must be placed in the machine before it hardens. , Containers need to be cleaned. The products made of crystal glue have good vision, high transparency and high gloss. The silk screen industry should be widely used