Metal signs are mainly based on raw materials such as c […]
Metal signs are mainly based on raw materials such as copper, iron, aluminum, zinc alloy, and lead-tin alloy. They are made into nameplates, badges, badges, medals, keys through stamping, die-casting, etching, printing, enamel, imitation enamel, and baking varnish. Buckles, cap badges, hat clips, wallets, commemorative coins, craft signs, cufflinks, photo frames, mobile phone straps, tie clips, belt straps, hang tags, bottle openers and other craft accessories, as well as various metal signs, metal nameplates, etc. Various metal sign products of different categories.
1. Horizontal sign: The entire ratio is relatively long horizontally. Generally the entire surface is used as an advertising sign. It can generally be seen on the walls of small shops and large buildings.
2. Vertical sign: The entire ratio is relatively long vertically. Generally the entire surface is used as an advertising sign.
3. Protruding signs: protruding on the wall of the building, the entire surface except the back or both sides of the wall are used as signs for advertising carriers.
4. Pillar signs: horizontal, vertical, and three-dimensional signs marked on certain fixed structures on the ground.
5. Roof-type sign: refers to a board-shaped, cuboid or phantom sign that is set up on the roof of a certain building with fixed structures and hung or pasted on it.
1. Smooth signs: very smooth signs with oily screen or surface.
2. Luminous material signs: use luminous material signs (that is, what we usually call neon lights).
3. Acrylic signs (acrylic): Acrylic material is used as the main material of the board.
4. Metal signs: If there is no special designation of the board, metal is used as the main material of the board or text.
5. Electro-optic board: a sign that uses light-emitting diodes or luminous tubes to achieve monochrome or color performance. According to the light-emitting diode and the way of expression, it can be divided into five types: luminous panel, LCD, LED, CRT, FDT.
6. Reflective sign: a sign made of reflective film, which has a reflective reminder function.
1. The time is different:
A. Lighting signs: For day and night use, install luminous tubes inside the signs or install light projectors inside or install lights and other signs outside the signs.
B. No lighting signs: There is no separate purpose for day and night use, and no signs for lighting facilities.
2. Different locations:
A. Indoor signs: signs located indoors, such as direction arrow signs, indoor reception signs, etc.
B. Outdoor signs: signs located in all spaces other than indoors.
3. Different purposes:
A. Commercial signs: generally refers to signs set up for commercial purposes.
B. Public signs: Signs set in public places to announce news to the public or to announce certain information.
4. Different uses:
A. Medals: The collective term for honorary signs. Such as "advanced collective, authorized license" and so on.
B. Navigation signs: signs used to identify directions, precautions, and reminders, such as "road signs".
C. Mechanical nameplate: a label used to identify or explain the properties of mechanical products.
5. The difference between energy saving and environmental protection
A. Fluorescent signs, also known as self-luminous signs of storage signs, have absorbing light sources, store light sources, and emit light for 10-12 hours at night.
B. The power-connected sign and the lamp body can only use electricity or batteries to maintain the brightness. The brightness of the light source is extremely poor, not energy saving, and easy to damage.