The thermal transfer metal sign is a special panel gene […]
The thermal transfer metal sign is a special panel generated by the surface treatment process of the metal sheet, and then the color picture you designed is printed on the transfer paper by inkjet printing, and it is reversed to the metal plate by heating. Made of metal signs.
The production process of thermal transfer metal signs: base paper treatment -> printed protective layer -> printed pattern layer -> printed light-emitting layer -> printed cover layer -> printed adhesive layer -> drying -> packaging.
1) Protective layer. Use a 300 mesh screen to print a transparent heat transfer ink (if the ink viscosity is too high, you can use a thinner to dilute to a suitable viscosity), and print the entire pattern with transparent ink, mainly to protect the pattern layer and make the pattern resistant Abrasion resistance, washing resistance, chemical resistance, and play a role in positioning patterns. Use natural drying or low-temperature drying.
2) Pattern layer. The pattern layer can be printed with thermal transfer color ink once, the number of screen meshes used is 300 meshes, and the viscosity can be adjusted with a thinner according to the actual situation. The order of printing is mainly based on the color from dark to light. Pay attention to accurate positioning to avoid offsetting when printing the luminous pattern again. Use natural drying or low-temperature drying.
3) Light-emitting layer. The luminescent material and the transparent thermal transfer ink are formulated into luminescent ink at a ratio of 1:1, and the viscosity is adjusted with a thinner.
Using 100-200 mesh screen printing, the number of printing is determined according to the luminous brightness, the luminous brightness is high, the number of printing times is high, the luminous brightness is low, and the number of printing times is low. Generally, two passes can meet the requirements. Use natural drying or low-temperature drying.
4) Cover layer. As the luminescent material is used to print the pattern, a white reflective layer must be printed after the pattern to increase the personalized effect. We use white thermal transfer ink to print the cover layer on the entire pattern with a screen coated with a printing protective layer. Use natural drying or low-temperature drying.
5) Adhesive layer. Finally, use a 100-200 mesh screen to print the hot-melt adhesive layer to ensure that the entire pattern is covered. Mainly used to bond patterns and fabrics. Use natural drying or low-temperature drying.
6) Packaging of signs. Pack the dried heat transfer logo with packaging film and place it flat